1. Identifiable personal information
Personal information may be collected when you:
- Initiate a purchase that is not completed
- Complete a purchase
- Use our website, live chat, contact form or any other service or application offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd or by another company on our behalf
- Contact us by phone, email, live chat, social media, our contact form, in person or any other medium
- Subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter
- Agree to receive our newsletter when initiating a purchase
- Participate in any competitions, surveys, forums, webinars or other activities facilitated by McCallum Made Pty Ltd or on our behalf, through this website or any other medium
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your workplace, company or organisation
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your phone number(s)
- Your billing information
- Your social media details
- The name of any website you manage, own or contribute to
- Any other information that you willingly share in the course of accessing any of our products or services
Your personal information may be used:
- To answer any requests or enquiries directed by you to McCallum Made Pty Ltd or any of its representatives
- To process and deliver your order, including contacting you about your order
- To provide you with products or services, further services or offers of service from McCallum Made Pty Ltd
- For administration and record-keeping
- For security or legal purposes
- For business development
- Our employees
- Contractors, consultants and any other companies (or their employees and representatives) hired to provide services of any nature to McCallum Made Pty Ltd or any of its employees
- Delivery companies
- Companies that offer goods or services through McCallum Made Pty Ltd
- Any parties required by law, e.g. police, law enforcement agencies, taxation agencies etc
- Banking institutions and credit agencies
- Third-party platforms
- In the course of investigating and addressing technical and security issues
- Where criminal activity is suspected, on your account or on the part of another user, including, but not limited to, fraud, illegal payment, data mining, hacking, copyright infringement, identity theft, harassment etc
- Where it is required in legal proceedings
2. Non-identifiable informationWhen you visit our website, certain, non-personally-identifiable data about your visit is collected. This data consists of, but is not limited to:
- The time and duration of your visit
- Your domain name or IP address
- Your device, browser and operating system details, including unique identification numbers
- Your internet service provider or mobile phone carrier
- The pages you visit and any links you follow to, within or from our website
- How you found our website
- Location data (if enabled)
Cookies are used to improve the functionality of McCallum Made Pty Ltd websites. While cookies do not record most personal information, they can be used to identify your device and browser.
Depending on your privacy settings on various third-party platforms such as Google and Facebook, non-personally-identifiable data may also link to your email address or social media accounts. These account details are not shared by us, they are matched with data already available to the third-party providers. This may be used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd for targeted advertising and remarketing. It may be used or shared with Google, Klayvio, Facebook or other third-party service providers for statistical purposes, marketing etc.
By using or accessing any products or services, including subscribing to our mailing list or newsletter, or entering any competition, you are giving the following permissions:
- Your personal information may be collected, stored and used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd
- McCallum Made Pty Ltd may contact you in relation to orders placed, other customer service matters, enquiries, notifications, customer research, promotion, marketing and any other reasonable business purposes
Where a third-party platform is engaged to provide a service to the user directly or to McCallum Made Pty Ltd, that third-party, including its employees and contractors, may be given permissions to collect, use or store your personal information. By using our website or engaging our services or products in any other way, you agree to your information being collected, used or stored by third-party platforms.
Where a third-party platform handles user information, McCallum Made Pty Ltd is absolved of any liability for the privacy practices of these providers. McCallum Made Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss or damages resulting from the use of your personal information by third-party platforms, whether incurred in the course of business with McCallum Made Pty Ltd or not.
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that their personal information is kept safe. In the case of unauthorised use of personal information implicating McCallum Made Pty Ltd, such as credit card fraud, the user agrees to notify the company as soon as possible and within 3 days of the unauthorised use being discovered.
The user agrees to negate any responsibility on the part of McCallum Made Pty Ltd should personal information held by the company be compromised in any way, whether or not this breach is the result of negligence on the part of the company. McCallum Made Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damages resulting from this breach.
Users may contact this email to:
- Access their personal information, as held by the company
- Update their details
- Opt out of our email list and other communications
- Request that we remove your information from our records
McCallum Made Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter this policy, as well as any other, at any time in any way deemed appropriate and permitted by law. Alterations and amendments will be effective from the time of their publication by McCallum Made Pty Ltd on this website or through any other appropriate means.
- Products or services: Any and all products or services offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd in the course of conducting business, whether provided by the company or by an external entity on our behalf. Products and services include, but are not limited to: this website; any other website owned, operated or used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd (e.g. McCallum Made blog or The Chicken Tractor blog, McCallum Made or The Chicken Tractor social media); any scripts or applications that operate as part of these websites including those belonging to third-party platforms (e.g. shopping cart, Paypal, Stripe, live chat, contact form); any content made available through the website, blog, mailing list, download, in print or any other medium; any contact between McCallum Made Pty Ltd or its representatives and any user; any competition run by McCallum Made Pty Ltd, or any of its agents or partners, on any platform; and chicken tractors, top hutch, chicken feeders, drinkers, electric netting, energisers, accessory products and other goods available for purchase.
- McCallum Made Pty Ltd (we, our, the company): The company, including any of its employees, agents or representatives, trading under the name of McCallum Made or any other name or trademark.
- User: Any user of the products or services offered by McCallum Made Pty Ltd, whether or not they have made a purchase or contacted the company directly. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, a user may be a mailing list subscriber or any visitor, transient or otherwise, to this website or any other website owned, operated or used by McCallum Made Pty Ltd or any other person who makes contact with McCallum Made Pty Ltd through any other means.
- Third-party platforms: Third-party platforms include but are not limited to, website hosts, technical support providers, applications such as live chat and Paypal, social media platforms, databases and email marketing services.
- Cookies: Cookies are stored on your browser and transmit information about your past interactions with a website when you visit it. Depending on your privacy settings on various third-party platforms such as Google and Facebook, cookies may also link to your email address or social media accounts. These account details are not shared by us, they are matched with data already available to the third-party providers. You can opt out of cookies by turning them off on your browser and by changing your privacy settings on Google, Facebook and other third-party platforms but this may affect the functionality of your browser.
McCallum Made shipping charges are outlined below for Australia.
Please note for orders $100 and under. A shipping fee can only be calculated once we have received your order, as we need to check freight before dispatch. Place this order via Internet banking payment method ONLY.
For orders $101 and over, a shipping flat rate of $15.00 will be applied.
Our $15 flat rate freight charge applies to all metropolitan and regional freight destinations as measured from Sydney. Rural locations in Western Australia, Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory, or Queensland may attract a freight surcharge.
It is difficult to be more precise in this explanation as freight prices vary widely from town to town in rural Australia. If you order and the freight surcharge is more than you wish to pay a 100% refund of your purchase will be provided.
Orders (except for chicken tractors) are shipped within 24 - 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
How is your order shipped?
McCallum Made uses the following carriers. StarTrack, Toll, Northline, TNT. We deliver to residential and business addresses and depots. No PO Boxes, please.
Tracking your order
A consignment note is provided to the customer by the shipping carrier. So, as long as McCallum Made receives an email address and a mobile number with your order.
At the time of booking, the shipping carrier contacts the customer by email and/or text, to confirm the consignment number for the booking made.
Delivery Insurance – COMPLIMENTARY
McCallum Made chooses the freight company, so we don’t see why you should have to pay extra to receive peace of mind. All of our products are shipped at our risk.
Estimated delivery (business days)
New South Wales
South Australia, Tasmania & ACT
Western Australia & Northern Territory
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If you decide that the item(s) you have ordered are not everything you thought they would be. You must return the item within 14 days of receiving your order.
For a change of mind, all costs associated with the return of your goods are your responsibility. We do not compensate for the costs of returning a change of mind purchase.
A refund on a McCallum returned product is for the value of the original item in 'as new' resaleable, unused condition. The refund amount will be less than the actual freight costs in the event where the costs of original freight were higher than what you were charged at the time of your order placement.
We reserve the right to not accept any refund on any item returned to us without prior approval by emailing McCallum Made..
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be return unless there is a manufacturer defect.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.