If you want to make your first electric netting purchase as simple as possible then this premium quality electric goat netting kit is designed for you. It includes everything you need for a complete set up and allows you to free range your goats and sheep without having to worry about predators.
You will receive 4 rolls of netting, one energiser and one earth stake.
The top strand is 80% stronger than the rest of the strands to ensure your netting maintains its integrity. You can connect either or both ends of the fence to the energiser. You can likewise set the net in either a straight line or looped back to form an enclosed area. If you want to form longer runs then the fence lengths can easily be connected together. Each 50m net incorporates 14 plastic posts with steel single-prong feet, a repair kit, warning sign, 2 corner support guys to keep the fence tighter to the ground in undulating areas.
The yellow goat nets have 8 horizontal strands of which 7 are electrified.
Height of 105cm .
Mesh spacing is – 3*15cm, 3*10cm, 1*15cm.
Vertical mesh spacing is 15cm
- 1.5 Joules powers up to 15km fence.*
- LED Energizer and fence status indicators
- Large easy to use fence terminals
- O-Ring sealed enclosure for ant and moisture protection
- Lightning protection
- Easy to mount on wall with 2 screws
- Approved to Australian Safety Standards
- UV stable enclosure
- Comes with a plug pack for use on mains, and alligator clips for use on a 12V battery. Note the battery is not included.