This is the perfect place to start if you want all the essentials in a simple kit and to save money and freight by buying it all at once. Our 50m electric netting kit is designed to make your first electric netting purchase as simple as possible. This kit includes everything you need for a complete set up and allows you to free range your poultry without having to worry about predators.
The Kit consists of - one x 50m roll of netting, one energiser and one earth stake as defined below.
Electric Poultry Netting
The We are proud stockists of Hotline Electric Fence Products. All of the products that we sell are manufactured in Europe and come with a 2 year warranty. A 50 m roll of electric poultry netting is the standard length of netting. It can be used individually to enclose an area of approximately 150 square meters. Or you can purchase multiple lengths of electric poultry netting and link them together to form much larger enclosures.
Height and Post Options
In order to serve our customers better we have three different models of electric netting. Please note that all three models use exactly the same netting material - the difference is entirely in the height and thickness of the posts. The three different options we stock are -
- Standard - 110 cm tall posts, 13mm post thickness, 7mm thick double prong.
- Tall - 120 cm tall posts, 13mm post thickness, 7mm double prong.
- Heavy - 120cm tall posts, 19mm post thickness, 8mm double prong.
Heavy duty netting is not available from any other seller in Australia as we get it made especially for ourselves. If in doubt ask for the measurements of the posts in writing before you purchase.
The purpose behind double prong posts is to allow you to push the posts into the ground using your boots rather than your hands. This is much easier I'm sure you will agree!
All of our electric poultry fencing is green which gives the fence a low visual impact by blending into the local environment.
- The Green Electric Poultry netting measures 112cm high x 50m long. It has 12 horizontal strands of which 11 are electrified. The top strand is 80% stronger than the rest of the strands to ensure your netting maintains it's integrity. Either or both ends of the fence can be connected to the energiser and the net can be run either in a straight length or looped back to form an enclosed area. Fence lengths can easily be connected to form longer runs. Each 50m fence incorporates 15 plastic posts with steel dual-prong feet, a repair kit, warning sign, corner support guys and bottom strand pegs to keep the fence tighter to the ground in undulating areas.
- The Thunderbird S26B Solar Energiser is manufactured in Australia to Australian conditions and has sufficient power to charge this net all year round. The Energiser also comes as a complete unit together with a back-up charger cable and connecting clips.
- A full galvanised earth stake is also included.
All items in this kit come with a 2 year unconditional warranty.