Even though chook feed may be cheap it still should not be wasted. The biggest cause of wasted chook feed is wet weather and for that reason the Dine a Chook feeder was designed with a patented rain cover and gutter. Top quality poultry equipment designed for years of hassle free use.
All Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders are made from long-life PVC. Parts snap together and are guaranteed to be water-tight. All feeders come with fixings to attach to the aviary mesh sides of a McCallum Made Chicken Tractor.
The Dine a Chook 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeder is suitable for up to 8 chickens. The silo-inspired feeding bay prevents wastage caused by chickens raking out feed and discourages wild-birds. The automatic feeder will hold enough feed to sustain for 6-7 chickens for at least 4 days, and protects the feed from vermin as well as wet weather.
- Height: 730mm
- Long-life PVC feeder guaranteed to outlast any other feeder on the market.
- Patented rain hood and gutter system to protect feed from wet weather and spoilage.
- Waste-reducing feeding bay, with adjustable depth, to prevent sideways thrashing and feed raking.
- Feed automatically flows into the feed bay as needed. Works well with most commercial feeds.
- Ergonomic, easy-grip handle.
- Custom-made, moulded mounting hooks suitable for standard wire meshes and most modern chicken coops.